Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WAKE UP! Wednesdays Playlist

Aloha!

So it's DJMJ, I was prompted to start the playlist posts tonight since I got a request for one from a listener (thanks listener! I hope you found your way to this blog okay!) Anyways, I'm only posting for the 90 minute electro set, since I wasn't writing and can't remember that far back, but I think I'll have most of the electro tracks up here. Next week will be much more organized.

  • Swedish House Mafia vs. Tinie Tempah - Miami 2 Ibiza
  • Deadmau5 - Sofi Needs a Ladder
  • Andy Murphy - Reach For The Lasers (Apster Remix)
  • Congorock - Babylon (Steve Angello Edit)
  • Laidback Luke - My G*O*D (Guns on Demo)
  • Robyn - Indestructible (Laidback Luke Club Remix)
  • Kaskade - Dynasty (Dada Life Remix)
  • Wolfgang Gartner - Harder Better Faster Illmerica (Kid Crookes Bootleg)
  • Benny Benassi presents The Biz - Satisfaction
  • Swedish House Mafia feat. Pharrell - One (Your Name)
  • Mr. Timothy and Sharon Pass - Work This Out (Angger Dimas Remix)
  • Samantha James - Waves Of Change (Kaskade Remix) from Kaskade's 'dance.love'
  • Autoerotique & SonicC - K*M*A* (Original Mix)
  • Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone (Deadmau5 Remix)
  • Sidney Samson + Steve Aoki - Wake Up Call
  • Mason - Exceeder (Felguk Remix)
  • Deadmau5 - Jaded
  • Haley - This Is How It Goes (Kaskade's Grand Club Edit)
  • Kaskade - 4 a.m.
Apologies for the list not being in complete order, but I believe I got everything that I play on the list, go grab em all! Thanks for listening, full playlist for each hour next week!

-DJMJ

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, thanks. I actually did find my way here pretty easy. I'm pretty happy I caught your show. Thanks for the music.

    ReplyDelete