Friday, February 18, 2011

My Apologies


Aloha KTUHers,

I seemed to misplace or leave my setlist from Wednesday's show in the studio, so as soon as I can track it down I'll have it posted. I know I tell everyone during the show to go to the blog the next day so I'm sorry if you were looking for it. Anyhow, I'll be down at The Waterfront at Aloha Tower tonight to see the Deftones! Don't think I've seen this band in about 7 years so I'm pretty excited. Come on down if nothing better to do tonight I'm sure it'll be an awesome show. Also be sure to check out Cosmic Gate at House of Wax 7 in March. For my fellow electronic music fans, Cosmic Gate was ranked #24 last year on DJMag's Top 100 DJs, so these guys are heavyweights in the dance music scene! Enjoy your weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment